Heeals may ask you to provide personal information for purposes including, but not limited to, the following:
• Buying Heeals products and services;
• Activating or registering certain products and services or enhancing functionality;
• Receiving information about Heeals products and services;
• Participating in Heeals online communities, including our social media channels/pages;
• Storing your preferences for future interactions and communications from Heeals;
• Helping us to develop products and services and create campaigns that are designed around you, optimise customer services and continuously improve our websites;
• Helping us to improve products and services, and allowing Heeals to keep you informed of, or involve you in the testing of, new products and services;
• Resolving consumer and/or product and services issues;
• Registering visitors of Heeals facilities or Heeals organised events and conferences;
• Contract or tender management; and
• Receiving personalised messages, special offers and advertisements that are relevant to your personal interests, based on the information you have shared with us and on the information we have collected through cookies or similar techniques regarding your use of the Heeals websites/social media/blogs.
Heeals maintains physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information and only allows disclosures as permitted by law to assist in providing products or services. We may also collect product and service information and provide these statistics to others in an aggregate form where the information has been de-identified.
Personal information collected may include:
• Contact information, such as name, address, email, telephone number, fax number, organisation name, and/or job title;
• Unique identifiers and preference information such as username, password, marketing preferences, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, computer or mobile device, or navigation and clickstream behaviour for online interactions;
• Resume or CV, including work history, professional qualifications, publications, awards, references, completed trainings, and signature;
• Food restrictions, passport info for travel bookings or identification purposes, social security number (where required by law), bank account details, (emergency) contact persons, family information (where applicable and in accordance with local law);
• Creditworthiness, VAT number, product, purchase information history, request documentation;
• Pictures, video and audio recordings where you have provided your permission;
• Sensitive personal information, such as health information or reports of an individual end-customer (e.g.,concerning product claims and investigations, patient pre- and post-operative outcomes for research & statistical purposes, or criminal records for due diligence procedures in accordance with applicable law).
Heeals will retain and use the personal information collected for above mentioned processes and processing purposes in accordance with legal obligations.